All 12 art Reviews

Treehouse Treehouse

Holy cow this is gorgeous! Love how the Trees are high up and the little bridges that connects them to each other, I love those kinds of concepts <3 Also really dig the dusk colors and lighting going on, Amazing stuff chum =)

Doctor Derp and the RETARDIS Doctor Derp and the RETARDIS

Really lovely and funny concept, loving the "Retardis" xD, I'd like to see you fully develop your style too, keep at it friend =)

Steinberg responds:

Thank you! :)

You can't sleep there Bovice You can't sleep there Bovice

Really interesting design, I like the body shape and expression, simplistic but fantastic BG design as well =), good stuff chum!

MAJ1CK responds:

woah. thanks a lot!

Flowing Flowing

Has some good potential, i dig what's going on but needs a bit more to be a whole piece.

Behjamin responds:

yeah. it didn't take me very long. i finish most of my art in an hour or less really, I should try something big sometime.

Lemme take my icecap first Lemme take my icecap first

Great design, simplistic but awesome.

Suncomes responds:

Thank you!

The Book of Pixel Fables The Book of Pixel Fables

This is amazing =), old school meets new chool retro haha, I dig it.

Re:Present Re:Present

Pretty damn Groovy, dig the cover =)

Blacksmith Blacksmith

Great character design, but for an art piece/presentation, it's a bit blurry or low quality ):. Great character!

Foursnail responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate critical responses. Sorry about the low quality, I run into a few problems when I transfer art from my tablet to my PC. I'll work on fixing that for my later drawings.

playing piano playing piano

Totally would of loved to see some motion overall on the body, as if going to the beat, but I know that could of made it way harder overall, this is simply fantastic, great character design and the animation is awesome.

Woops Woops

I'm no homestuck fan, but the style is Fantastic! Groovy stuff